HIRE A BOOK COACH
There has never been better a time, in the history of the world, to be an author.
According to survey after survey, 81 percent of people, when asked if they think they have a book in them answer “yes.” Are you part of that 81 percent? Is there a book idea you have been thinking about for a long time, or perhaps you’ve been working on a book for months or even years? I am a book coach and I help writer’s realize their dream of becoming a published author.
I want to help give all those wonderful writers out there a chance to be heard. I believe that self-publishing can do that, will do that, and is doing that now! The paradigm is shifting and I want to help make that happen!
What is a book coach?
A book coach is a trail guide for your book. As a book coach I can help you create a publication calendar and guide you from initial market research to publication and promotion. Here are some of the things a book coach can do for you:
- Market research
- Establish social media presence
- Create an outstanding author bio
- Create a book description
- Interior layout
- Editing services
- E-book conversions
- Cover design
- Acquire ISBNs
- Acquire a LCCN (Library of Congress number)
- Copyright (American and International)
- Convert your Microsoft Word file to a pre-publication file
- Create a audio book
- Setup your Amazon Author Central profile
- Set up a marketing plan
- Convert and publish your book to other media like e-books, PDF and audio books
The beauty of a book coach is that they can help you with the areas where you need help while leaving you free to do those things that you are comfortable with. If you have been working on your book for months, years or even decades, now is the time to take action.